The Top Menus in Detail
This page covers any information about the top menus that does not fit on a different page, or links to the appropriate page for the relevant feature.
Options for creating, loading, and saving projects.
When run as a VST/AU plugin, contains options for saving within the DAW project or externally (see DAW Integration → Project Saving).
- Import and Import as Tracks
- See Managing Tracks → Importing Tracks
- Options for exporting the current project as MIDI, or the current track/group in UST format.
- Undo and redo functions.
Allows selection of all notes or parameters for the current track/group.
- Select Parameters for Notes
- See Editing Parameters → Select Parameters for Notes
- Delete Selection
- Deletes all selected notes and parameter points.
Copy, cut, and paste functions.
Grid snap settings for the arrangement panel.
Grid snap and tool selection settings for the piano roll (also accessible from the top of the piano roll).
- Show Melody from Other Tracks
- Shows horizontal lines indicating note positions and timings of the other tracks in the project.
Opens or closes each of the side panels.
- Insert Lyrics
- See Batch Lyric Input
- Reset Options
- Options to reset the pitch, phonemes, and/or timing of the currently selected notes.
- Snap to Grid
- Aligns all selected notes to the nearest grid marker based on the piano roll's current grid snap setting (default Ctrl+G).
- Smart Quantization
- See MIDI Controller Support → MIDI Recording
- Remove Short Silences
- See Editing Notes → Short Silences
- Transpose and Shift Up/Down by an Octave
- Moves the selected notes the specified number of semitones (or a full octave) up or down. Use negative values in the "Transpose" dialog to lower the pitch.
- Group Options
- See Groups
See AI Retakes
- Show Help (Online)
- Opens the Dreamtonics website in your web browser, with links to official resources.
- Neural Networks Performance Tuner
- Opens the benchmarking tool to optimize AI engine performance based on your device's hardware.
- Displays information about the current software version, system specifications, and third party licenses.